Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

I just couldn't stop watching..

..and I'm becoming quite the daft dodgy bloke...the high pitched shreeking won't stop but I find it somewhat harmonic...my head hurts ..........

GW: "Burn Baby Burn!" GW: "Burn Baby Burn!"

burn b***** burn

but yeah we don't need all of this liberal hype (or conservative stupidity for any back lashes) on newgrounds..

The animation was pretty decent, and that forces me to vote above a 4 but the message is so influenced by the lies you hear on tv (like back in the 70's with "global cooling") that I can't vote above 5.

(Also it has already been proven that things like "if everyone in america stopped driving cars altogether" then we would stop .04 percent of all carbon emissions in the world..yay us?)

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

Even for a lock

that was pretty fucking random and awesome

MasterLock responds:

Pretty fucking awesome review!

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

mygots..lol

you guys must be on hiatus or something..cause i haven't seen any myg0ts around on any servers for a while..

and the last one i ever saw was banned within 8 seconds..

i guess you guys are going to finally slip into the shadows in the pub scrub world..

pz l8

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

The time has come

MAN THE HARPOONS!!! EXEC JAVA HAZORESS

LOAD THE LULZ.exe

CoS SHALL FALL!!

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

SBC SIGHTING CONFIRMED

even though this is completely "gay" by most people's standards, and the clocks hatred of naruto probably doesn't help..

The strawberryclock reference automatically earns this a 5

SBC's Cookie Clockmas! SBC's Cookie Clockmas!

nie rupee, (its Opalclock)

LOLOLOL what the crap?

nice video, and PHOENIX WRIGHT SOUNDS?? OBJECTION!!!!!

Lollollol, i cant stop laughing..

RupeeClock responds:

Whatever.

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

Good job

awesome recreation..

but to the other reviews, that ain't no hornet, I had to watch again to make sure, but that's an F/A-22 Raptor..the new one..

ClockDay-Strawberry Reign ClockDay-Strawberry Reign

cheap and anooying

it makes no F***ing sense..

SBC doesn't just randomly make hunchback cheap loser symbols kill themselves..

he is more of a comical character with mental issues..if you ever watch clock flashes instead of being an ignorant outcast..

Linked responds:

lolwut

Pokey Gets Spun To Death Pokey Gets Spun To Death

what has newgrounds come too

It seems with the quality of service and the GUI going up, the quality of passed submissions goes down..

This is nothing more than a simple fun fart of a flash meant for trash sites such as youtube..

half an hour half assed submissions are not what newgrounds is about, its flashes like these that add to the pain..

Morphox responds:

Haha, you make me laugh, "add to the pain..". Now why don't you get off this site and go watch Naruto and perhaps think of some more unoriginal names?